Highlight Discover the hidden gem of the Andaman Sea. Visit Emerald Cave (Koh Mook), Koh Kradan, Koh Chuek and Koh Waen on a one day trip. Experience the beautiful crystal-clear waters, hidden lagoons and limestone cliffs of the Andaman sea.
|Shared transfer from hotel to pier
|National Park Services Fee for Foreigners (200 THB)
|Buffet lunch (1 Meal)
|Other personal expenses
|Tips and gratuities
|Life vest and travel insurance
|Water and soft drinks
|Child (<10 years old)
|Pick-up at hotel
|Meet at Pier
Pick up location: Airport, hotel or any accommodation in Trang City. Get 100 THB discount per person if you meet at Pak Meng Pier.
Pick up time: Please write in comments and requests, email or call to schedule time with us.There are 2 pick up time slot: 7:30 or 7:50 am.
- Pick up at hotel or meeting point and transfer to pier
- Boat departs Pakmeng Pier to Emerald Cave (Koh Mook)
- Arrive at Emerald Cave. To enter the cave, you must swim through a narrow 80-meter long opening. Inside, the water takes on an emerald hue due to light filtering in, creating an unusual and breathtaking natural beauty. Once through the cave, you’ll find a secluded beach made of white sand and surrounded by towering cliffs, where you can relax and enjoy the shallow waters.
- Depart for Koh Kradan whlist enjoying lunch buffet on the boat.
- Arrive at Koh Kradan. Enjoy the powdery white beach and crystal-clear water that permits a great view of the coral reef underneath that stretches from the beach’s northern end to the coast. A variety of colourful fish inhabit the shallow water corals.
- Depart for Koh Chuek and Koh Waen and snorkel at each island.
- Depart for Pakmeng Pier.
- Arrive at Pakmeng Pier.
Cancellation policy: No cancellation or refunds can be made
Amendment Policy: Changes made at least 24 hours before the activity are free.
Confirmation: You’ll get confirmation once you made payment for the activity.